“Associates” means the individuals or businesses who assist in providing classes or other services to our Members
“Dotty and Jacks” (or “us, we”) means Dotty and Jack’s Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08585735 and whose registered address is at 1 Park Road, Hampton Wick, Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey, KT1 4AS
“Invitee” means any person other than you or a Member of your Family who attends a class with our prior consent
“Members of your Family” means your spouse or partner or childminder and up to three children under the age of 5 dependent upon your membership category
“Premises” means any of the premises at which Dotty and Jacks provides its classes to its Members
“Website” means our website at www.dottyandjacks.co.uk
- Upon payment of the monthly membership fee which is specified on our website you and the Members of your Family are entitled to attend the classes offered by us provided that you and/or the Members of your Family are not in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Membership fees are to be paid by debit or credit card. Dotty & Jack’s is unconditionally and irrevocably authorised to debit any credit or debit card provided with the monthly Membership fee (or any outstanding fees) without notice to members.
- The terms and conditions of this Agreement apply to Members of your Family and Invitees as if those persons were the member.
- The terms and conditions of this Agreement (including but not limited to changes in the membership fee and categories of membership) may be varied from time to time upon Dotty and Jack’s providing you with prior written notice of the amendment.
- Subject to clause 2 above, membership may be terminated by you after one months membership by giving one month’s notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership may be forthwith suspended by us by reason of non-payment of fees. Membership may be terminated by us if:
(a) Arrears of fees have not be paid within 14 days of a written request to do so or
(b) You are in material breach of any other of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Admission to the classes offered by us is subject to provision of your membership card and the rules and regulations of our Associates governing the use of the Premises.
- Admission to or participation in the classes may be refused and membership may be terminated if your conduct or behaviour or that of a Member of your Family or Invitee is reasonably deemed by us or by a class tutor to be detrimental to the welfare good order and/or reputation of other Members and/or our Associates.
- We reserve the right to change, add to or reduce the classes which we offer.
- You confirm that you, the Members of your Family and Invitees are physically and mentally fit to participate in the classes and shall inform us prior to participation in any class of any medical issues which might affect your/their ability to do so.
- You hereby agree that you, the members of your Family and Invitees shall use the facilities and participate in the classes at your own risk and (subject to clause 12 below) that we, our Associates and/or tutors shall not have any liability for any loss, injury or damage sustained to them or their property unless sustained due to the negligent act or omission of us, our Associates and/or tutors.
- We are not responsible for the loss of or damage to personal property whilst on the Premises
- The Website may contain links to other websites and resources. Independent third parties provide these sites and we are not responsible and will not be liable for the availability or content of these outside resources.
- The website may include Bulletin Boards, discussion groups and other public areas that allow feedback to us and interaction between users. The opinions advice and statements contained in messages posted on the website are those of the users and not Dotty and Jack’s. Where Members can post messages there will be a hyperlink to terms which help control the content of messages.
- We may transfer and/or assign our rights and/or obligations under this Agreement. This will not affect your rights under this Agreement. You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall confer your rights on any other person.
- If you breach this Agreement and the breach is ignored by us, we may still be entitled to rely on that breach at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Agreement.
- This Agreement is governed by English law.